Our extensive experience includes:
- Security of large complexes including:
- Communication sites
- Command centres
- Data storage sites
- Administration and training HQ
- Living compounds
- Special high security facilities and storage sites
- High threat personal residences and business premises
- Policy, procedure and physical protection for information and high value asset protection.
- Advice and assistances for commercial companies engaging in UK government contracts.
- Executive personnel and High Risk person protection management.
- Instruction and training in security and intelligence disciplines.
- Strategic and Regional information collection and analysis and intelligence dissemination.
- Compliance and due diligence audits of commercial premises in support of client threat analysis, acquisition or internal verification activities.
- Security breach investigation and remedial action.
- Security advice for ecclesiastic premises for protection of high value assets and corporate events.
Working alongside strategic partners and other partner organisations we have also provided support for:
- Advice and informed opinion on security matters requiring specialist security advisor guidance.
- Provision of business continuity audits and assessments in support of due diligence processes.
- Provision of initial assessments and indicative costs for project viability assessments.
- Detailed protection assessments for high net worth and at risk executive clients.
- Premises security audits for prescriptive measures and minimum standards.
- Vehicle Mitigation assessment and designs to UK PAS 68 as part of an overall security design.
- Review and recommendations for counter competitive intelligence activity.